Terms & Conditions of E-Contribution
Terms and Conditions:
1. This E-Contribution is a voluntary monetary contribution through on-line banking system in favour of SGM (“contribution”).
2. Several contribution exercises will be held regularly every year (“contribution period”).
3. There is no limit to how many times you may contribute during the contribution period. You can perform the contribution anytime during the contribution period.
4. There is a maximum amount of RM10,000.00 and maximum of 10 contributors per transaction.
5. Contributions made through the website are complete final and irrevocable gifts to SGM and are not refundable.
Your sincere contributions will go a long way into supporting SGM’s activities and facilities, thereby contributing towards strengthening our noble work for peace.
• I have read and agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of the E-Contribution.
• I have read Soka Gakkai Malaysia’s Personal Data Protection Notice available on the main page of this SGM Website and consent to the processing of my personal data provided herein in accordance with the said Personal Data Protection Notice.